As a common sensor, hydraulic sensor is widely used in various industrial automatic control environments, involving oil pipeline, water conservancy and hydropower, railway transportation, intelligent building, production automation, aerospace, oil well, power, ship, machine tool, hydraulic machinery and other industries. The user needs to master the application knowledge of the hydraulic sensor when using the hydraulic sensor, among which the principle and characteristics must be understood. Today, I will introduce the principle and characteristics of the hydraulic sensor for you, hoping to help you.
Principle of hydraulic sensor:
When the liquid medium flows through the integrated sensor, the fluid pressure shall be applied to the stainless steel mounted sensor housing, and then transferred to the diffused silicon diaphragm seal silicone oil, while the pressure at the reference end shall be applied to the other side of the diaphragm. In this way, the pressure difference between the two sides of the diaphragm creates a stress that compresses one side of the diaphragm and pulls the other. One is located in the compression region and the other in the stretching region. Two corresponding transformers are connected into a full dynamic bridge to increase the output signal. The bridge is powered by a constant current power supply to reduce the impact of ambient temperature. When the pressure changes, the output voltage changes with the change of the resistance value of the bridge arm. After amplification and conversion, the differential normalization amplifier converts the output voltage to the corresponding current signal. After the current is compensated by the nonlinear rectification circuit, the input pressure signal is generated into a DC 4-20mA standard output signal with approximate linear relationship.
Hydraulic sensor characteristics
1. The equipment is easy to transport and install, simple to operate and reliable to operate.
2. It occupies a small area and completely replaces water tower and air pressure tank, saving construction investment, materials and steel. Infrastructure investment can be reduced by more than 60 per cent compared with past water supply.
3. Stable water pressure, water and electricity saving.
4. For large-scale water supply system, all pumps can realize soft start, which saves a lot of equipment costs and reduces the impact on the power supply network.
5. It can realize full-automatic control, automatic alarm and automatic emergency measures.
With overpressure, overload, overcurrent, overheating and other protection.
以上是万博体育maxbextx厂家为大家介绍的液压传感器原理和特点，想要了解更多产品信息，欢迎访问网站：The above is the principle and characteristics of the hydraulic sensor introduced by the manufacturer of the gas-liquid booster pump. For more product information, please visit the website: