1) It is forbidden to squeeze the air tight test bench:
It is forbidden to step on or sit on the instrument, and other articles are forbidden to be placed on the instrument.
2) Do not disassemble the pipeline of air tightness test bench (air tightness test equipment) at will:
Do not remove the connector and pipe between the instrument and pressure reducing valve under pressure. Otherwise, a large amount of compressed air will be blown out, causing harm to people.
3) Do not use under abnormal conditions:
Do not test when there are no objects to be tested or connected pipes. Otherwise, a large amount of compressed air leaked from the leak detector may be harmful to human body.
4) At the end of the leak test:
At the end of the leak test, remove the tested object after completely removing the air. Otherwise, residual stress may cause property damage or injury.
5) When not in use for a long time:
For safety reasons, be sure to cut off the main power supply or air pressure source.
6) If the power cable, wire and pipeline are damaged, the main power supply and air pressure source shall be cut off immediately and new accessories shall be replaced.
Continued use may cause fire, electric shock or damage to the instrument.
7) When water, oil or other foreign matters enter the leak detector, the main power supply and air pressure source shall be cut off immediately.
If it continues to be used, it may cause fire, electric shock and other accidents. Please contact us to handle the matter.
8) Leakage detector falling or damaged:
When the leak detector is dropped or damaged, please cut off the main power supply and air pressure source immediately. If it continues to be used, it is easy to cause fire, electric shock and other accidents. Please contact us for maintenance.
9) In case of any abnormality, please stop the operation immediately:
In case of smoke, peculiar smell, abnormal sound or problems not mentioned in this manual, please disconnect the power supply and air pressure source immediately, otherwise it is easy to cause fire, electric shock and other accidents. Please contact us for maintenance.
10) Regular inspection or disassembly:
Dust accumulation inside the machine may cause short circuit, fire, machine failure, leakage, etc., and attention shall be paid to maintenance and cleaning.
11) Pay attention to the surrounding environment:
The instrument is used to measure the pressure difference between the measured workpiece and the standard workpiece. Therefore, when the temperature and other factors of the standard, the tested object and the environment of the fixture change, there may be misjudgment.
12) Touch screen operation:
The touch screen is glass and has no sharp tips or other hard objects. Do not use thinner or other organic solvent to wipe the touch screen.
The above is a brief introduction of gas booster pump manufacturers. To learn more, please visit the website: