Now, there will be accidents during the use of the gas booster pump. Part of the reason is that the equipment has not been properly inspected before purchase, leading to substandard quality, so the problem will also exist. So what should I know before buying a gas booster pump?
1. Temperature rise of compressed air: When compressed air is compressed again in the air booster pump, it will rise due to friction and other factors. If the temperature is too high, it will cause nature. At this time, the cooling function of the air booster pump itself should be considered.
2. Material problem: Now society is an era of individual product price and quality. Many air booster pump and air booster system manufacturers use aluminum alloy or other metals to replace 304 stainless steel as high-pressure cylinder due to price factors. Aluminum alloy or other metals will cause metal weakness after long friction. When metal weakness is combined with high pressure and collision, it will cause danger.
3. Self design problems: As mentioned above, some manufacturers will make efforts in their air pressurization system to save costs, such as reducing the safety valve, reducing the wall thickness of the air receiver, and using hoses as high-pressure pipelines.
How to prevent the above problems?
1. When purchasing the gas booster pump, check whether its material and process meet the standard.
2. When purchasing the gas booster pump, check whether the safety measures are complete, whether the gas tank has a safety certificate, and whether the linking process meets the national standards.
What should I know before buying a gas booster pump? The above content is the information explained for you, and I remind you that you should not regret to find out the quality because it is cheap at the time of purchase. Come to our website for more information Ask and understand!