In fact, the gas tank is connected to the gas booster pump, which can store compressed gas of a certain pressure. It is dangerous, so some things should be paid attention to when using it.
1. Use an oil-water separator. Before the compressed air enters the gas booster pump as the driving gas, the oil-water separator must be used to remove condensate, oil or impurities.
2. Add filter. After the pre added gas (hydrogen, nitrogen, helium, etc.) is pressurized, water may also condense, and wear may also occur in the gas booster pump. Therefore, filters must be added to the gas inlet and high-pressure output of the gas booster pump.
3. If the pressure in the gas equipment at the output end is lower than the inlet pre inflation pressure, the equipment can directly inflate into the equipment through the one-way valve, so the inflation time can be saved.
4. Install the air receiver. Considering the different working conditions, the high output pressure of the equipment can be stored in the high-pressure gas tank in advance (please consult the technical engineer for the volume of the gas tank). According to the operating pressure requirements of the gas equipment, the pressure reducing valve is used to adjust the outlet pressure.
5. The compressed air flow at the inlet side of the gas booster pump is about twice the flow at the outlet side of the gas booster pump (the pre increased gas of the booster device will be lost in the middle through pressurization).
6. The service life of the gas booster pump is determined by the action frequency. Therefore, if the equipment needs to operate for a long time, please explain in the working conditions. The type of gas booster pump will be discussed and determined by the technical meeting, which will greatly boost the service life of the gas booster equipment.
In addition, I remind you that the gas booster pump itself is also dangerous, so if you want to complete the work safely and smoothly, you should do a good job of inspection and maintenance before and after use. Follow us Explain the new information for you!