Some customers are very anxious about the failure of the gas-liquid booster pump because they have to produce, but the more urgent they are, the more mistakes they will make. Don't worry about the failure of the gas-liquid booster pump. Calmly remove the fault and determine whether the fault can be repaired or sent for repair. Let's talk about how to quickly remove obstacles.
1. First, determine whether the working conditions and peripheral environment of the gas-liquid booster pump are normal. First, find out whether the mechanical part or electrical control part of the equipment is faulty or the gas-liquid booster itself is faulty. At the same time, check whether the various conditions of the gas-liquid booster pump meet the requirements of normal operation.
2. Regional judgment determines the area related to the fault according to the fault phenomenon and characteristics, gradually reduces the scope of the fault, detects the components in this area, analyzes the causes, and finally finds out the specific location of the fault.
3. Grasp the types of faults for comprehensive analysis. According to the phenomenon of the end of the fault, gradually find out a variety of direct or indirect possible causes. In order to avoid blindness, it is necessary to conduct comprehensive analysis and logical judgment according to the basic principle of the system, reduce the gradual approximation of the suspected object, and finally find out the fault location.
4. Fault diagnosis is based on operation records and some system parameters. Establish system operation records, which is the scientific basis for preventing, finding and handling faults; Establish the equipment operation fault analysis table, which is a high summary of the use experience and is helpful to make a quick judgment on the fault phenomenon; With certain detection means, it can make accurate quantitative analysis of faults.
5. When verifying the possible cause of failure, generally start from the possible cause of failure or the place where it is easy to check, which can reduce the workload of assembly and disassembly and improve the diagnosis speed.
For the troubleshooting of the gas-liquid booster pump, the main thing is to rely on accurate judgment. Many faults are actually symptomatic. Therefore, we should operate in strict accordance with the installation and operation procedures in daily use, and do a good job in daily maintenance and repair. Come to our website for more relevant content Consult and see!